The National Health Careers Conference Is Back!
Organised by the Award-Winning Health Careers Live team, the conference is supported by NHS Health Education England, the General Medical Council, BMJ Best Practice, University of Southampton, Universities and key organisations.
Saturday 6th November 2021
Open to school and college students, graduates, mature students, teachers and career advisors, parents, guardians, healthcare students and professionals
Organised by Health Careers Live, the UK’s leading event for aspiring and current healthcare professionals returns as an immersive interactive virtual conference. Supported by the NHS, Health Education England, the General Medical Council, Allied Health Professions, BMJ Best Practice, Nursing and Midwifery Council, Universities, Royal Colleges, Professional Associations and key organisations.
Who is it for?
Open to all aspiring and current healthcare professionals
What To Expect:
Themes: Leadership, Global Health, Innovation, Research, Portfolio Careers, Wellbeing, Collaboration, Patient Safety, Clinical Entrepreneurship
– Inspire Keynote Stage: Insights from leading health professionals, students and patients
– Discover Hub: A dedicated hub for your career development with sessions including “NHS Heroes need Help too’
– General Medical Council: An exciting stage programmed by the General Medical Council supporting doctors in the NHS, tackling health inequalities, acing the SJT and prioritising wellbeing.
– BMJ Best Practice: A dedicated session exploring how you can make evidence based clinical decisions and further your professional development.
– AHP Live Stage: An exciting Stage programmed by the 14 Allied Health Professions, the 3rd largest workforce of the NHS.
– University of Southampton: A dedicated hub exploring how you can make a difference to patients lives
– Exhibition: Meet in our virtual exhibitor hall, access useful resources, and talk with key organisations to support you in leading a fulfilling career.
Follow Us and Join the Conversation
Event Hashtags: #HealthCareersLive
Thank you to our longstanding partners, speakers, team and wider community for your valuable support.
🩺 General Medical Council (GMC)
🩺 NHS Health Education England
🩺 BMJ Best Practice
🩺 University of Southampton
📹 Virtual Studio Live (VSL)
To speak, exhibit or partner please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Our official events and conference partner is the Explosive Group. Find out more at www.explosivegroup.com and join them on social media at @explosivegrp
Virtual Studio Live (VSL) is a part of Explosive Group and is the home of leading virtual and hybrid events. Find out more about VSL at https://virtualstudiolive.com and join them on instagram at @virtualstudiolive and twitter at @vslstudiolive
*Please note that the schedule is subject to change
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at the conference on 6th November 2021 #HealthCareersLive
All the best,
Health Careers Live Team
Join us on social media: @HealthCareersCo
* Inspiring Health and Care Heroes * #HealthCareersLive