Medical Student Ambassador Opportunity
Becoming a Doctor are looking for enthusiastic medical students to be official Becoming a Doctor Ambassadors.
We are a team of enthusiastic doctors, medical students and advisors supporting prospective and current medical students. The team organise a national conference, school talks, workshops and masterclasses to help prospective and current medical students. We are proud to have had UK Medical Schools, the General Medical Council, Medical Schools Council, British Medical Journal, Royal College of General Practice, Royal College of Radiologists, Royal College of Psychiatrists and Royal College of Surgeons support our work.
Your Role – As an ambassador you would help:
– Support development of resources for medical students nationally e.g. #MedStudentCovid
– Widen participation amongst schools and colleges in your region
– Help lead workshops as part of the Outreach Programme
– Opportunities to be involved in organising our National Conference
– Raise awareness of free resources and workshops on SJT, PSA, OSCEs etc.
The successful applicant will develop a range of skills, build their network and receive a portfolio certificate and reference for their work during the year.
To apply, please fill in this form here
Any questions? E-mail:
Good luck with your application!