We are pleased to be supporting the 4th Health Careers Live: National Health Careers Conference operating on Saturday 7th November 2020.
The UK’s leading event for aspiring and current healthcare professionals returns as an immersive interactive virtual conference. We are pleased to be supported by Health Education England, the General Medical Council and key organisations.
You can register for free for the conference, this is set to be the largest widening participation event for healthcare disciplines with a diverse programme including:
- Keynote talks and panels in our live #HealthCareersLive studio
- Virtual Workshop Hubs – learn about your health career of interest and what you need to do to get in.
- Interactive Virtual Clinical Skills Zone – your chance to get to virtually experience clinical skills.
- The Waiting Room – here you can have a chat with healthcare students, professionals and patients.
- Digital Health & Innovation – a peek into the future of health.
- Interactive Virtual Exhibition – an opportunity to virtually meet key organisations and access useful resources.
- Developing Your Portfolio Programme – Dedicated virtual sessions supporting career development for current healthcare students and professionals covering areas such as Global Health, Leadership, Diversity, Health Education, Innovation, Digital Health, Portfolio Careers, Primary Care, Specialties and Clinical Entrepreneurship
Who is it for? Open to all school/college students, university students, graduates, mature learners, parents, guardians, teachers, career advisers, health professionals and interested individuals
Event Hashtag: #HealthCareersLive
FB Page: www.facebook.com/healthcareersco